How to Enter
To enter, please register as a Participant and fill in the details requested
There are four forms shared on the basis of the following categories at categories tab:
- Best of Digital Awards
- Team Awards - For category B1 & B2
- Team Awards - For category B3 & B4
- Team Awards - For subcategory B5
For Best of Digital Awards - we require three things:
- A4 storyboard to be submitted in PDF format. This should have 1. objective 2. strategy 3. idea or tactic 4. result
- Duly filled form in PDF format. Download the form for the category that you wish to enter. Fill in details and upload it back when prompted during the online entry process. The completed form should not be more than two pages and should be in PDF format.
- Logo of the brand whose campaign you have entered.
For Team Awards:
- There are three forms for this category - one form for B1 & B2, one for B3 & B4 and one form for B5.
- Download the form as per the category you are entering. Fill in the details and upload the form back when prompted. The completed form should not be more than three pages and in PDF format.
- Audited Result or a CA certificate as PDF is a must (B1 and B2) / the team’s profitability signed by CFO as PDF is a must (B3 to B4) / Age proof may be uploaded (B5).
Ensure you upload a separate entry form and storyboard for every category you wish to enter.
- On your login page you will see a dashboard displaying all the categories that you have entered in.
- You can view your entries as well as edit them until they are locked in.
- An entry is locked in once the payment is made. Post payment the entry CANNOT be edited.
All completed entries will be acknowledged online at the time of submission and a confirmation email will be sent containing details of your entry / entries. Please check all details of your confirmation email and contact us if you have any queries. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org