The jury will be split into panels and will read and pre-score all allocated entry forms, considering any supporting materials submitted.
Judging for Best of Digital Awards:
- Best of Digital Awards will be rated via A4 Storyboard. In addition there is a form that has four questions that have to be uploaded.
- Jury will first refer to the storyboard and only if details are not clear or the jury members want more information, will the second document and the form be opened.
- A total of 30 marks per entry. The jury pre-scores will be combined and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlists.
Judging for Team Awards - This will be evaluated via the form that has four questions. The form will be scored from a total of 40 marks
The jury will meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree on the winner for each category. The shortlists will be announced on 25th October.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in November.
What does Jury keep in mind while rating the entries:
- The material storyboard and the forms are filled as per required category. Forms which do not provide correct category details will be disqualified.
- Please read all Rules and Regulations carefully. If these are not adhered to, the entry will be disqualified.
- Best of Digital Awards - In these categories the Jury will be looking at strategy developed basis insights, effective implementation and tangible demonstrable results that link to your objectives in the campaign.
- Team Awards category - All questions are important and are scored out of 10 marks. The Jury is looking for firms, teams and professionals that create compelling marks in the digital field along with working on employee initiatives.